Call for Papers
- Conference Topics
- Awards and Publications
- Submission Guidelines
- Important Dates
- Purpose of the Conference
- Computational Intelligence and Mathematical Modelling
- Information in Economy and Management
- Cyber Security
- Specialized Information and Computer Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems
- Information Technology in Education
Accepted conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. Conference Proceedings will be published before the Conference start. Proceedings will be indexed with the ISBN number.
Best of presented papers on the Conference will be recommended in extended articles for publication in a special issue of the "Bavarian Journal of Applied Sciences" and journal “Advances in Cyber-Physical Systems”.
The paper should define the scope of the paper, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications and include an analysis of results.
The final version of a paper must be 4-6 pages and be prepared according to the following guidelines (IEEE Proceedings Format) in DOC or DOCX formats (in English only). An extra fee of EUR 20 will be charged for each additional page above 4 pages.
All submissions have to be made using Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/
At least one of the authors (presenting author) of each accepted paper is required to register, pay participation fee and participate in the Conference.
The number of co-authors is no more than 6.
The Conference self-citation restriction policy regulates that the self-citation level should not exceed 20% for authors.
The similarity content of the final paper should be kept strictly below 30% (including references) as per IEEE rules and guidelines.
Any submission discrepancy, high plagiarism issues or formatting errors might lead to the exclusion of the final paper from the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore later on.
- IEEE Paper template.
- IEEE Presentation template.
- ACIT Poster template
Notification of acceptance - 28th May 2023
Final camera-ready deadline - 18th June 2023
Online registration deadline - 30th June 2023
Fee payment deadline - 30th June 2023
- providing a podium for scientists to present the results of their researches and scientific results in the field of advanced computer information technologies;
- the motivation for scientific activity;
- exchange of advanced ideas and research results;
- development of creativity in scientific activity.